DUI in Macomb Michigan is a serious offense and if and if you don’t have a lawyer it can cost you a lot of money. We are going to share with you what happens after you get a DUI in Macomb Michigan. So be careful when you leave the bar and with so many taxi services leaving your car over night can be understandable.
- There will be court and you will need a good DUI lawyer in Macomb Michigan
- Ignition interlocks – you will have to breathe into a breathalyzer to start your car
- SR – Insurance to reinstate you for driving after a DUI
- DUI educational programs
- Fees – you might even have your license revoked even for first time offenders
- Restricted license – you have to pay a fee to get your license reinstated ($250) show your in a educational program for DUI’s and show proof of the SR22
Its not worth all the hassle for one night of drinking you need to call a uber or call a Macomb DUI lawyer the day of or next day.
We can help you with all your paperwork and get your DUI case started in Macomb Michigan but it will be a hard road ahead.
Call us today, 248-906-8689 to speak with a DUI lawyer near you in Macomb Michigan.