You want to create a local LLC to help your community in Los Angeles? We have a few tips for you to make the creation of an LLC easier for you as a business owner.
If you’re a self-starter it can be relatively simple to file the forms you need, you can seek legal advice for this business formation, but most don’t.
The legal advice for a LLC creation in Los Angeles California
There are a ton of legal advice lawyers in Los Angeles that focus on business formation.
To get started just follow these tips:
- You need to decide on a LLC name after doing that you want to make sure the name isn’t taken you might want to speak to a patent attorney in Los Angeles if it is. It doesn’t hurt to do a Google search of the business name either.
- You then want to get the website name of your business. You want to make sure you own the web real estate of your business and variations of it.
- File the articles of the organization there is paperwork to make it official. You can in most cases file and pay the fees online at the SOS website. Once you file it you want to wait until your approved and once your approved you have an LLC.
- Start your operating agreement which is going to tell who the officers or members of the LLC are and what they are going to get from the company. Basically, a breakdown of the duties for the company.
- You will want to get your EIN (Employee ID Number) This will help you let the IRS know about your company and help you pay taxes. You want to make sure the IRS knows how to tax your LLC as a S-Corp, Sole Member, or Partnership. You want to do your research to see what best fits your needs for a business.
How we can help the LLC business formation in Los Angeles California
Now you can do the LLC on your own or with the help of a local lawyer in Los Angeles that focus on the creation of all the types of LLC’s. You can get started with a phone call today! Talk to a LLC business lawyer in Los Angeles Calfirornia